Skip to content
- The Department (2013) | Writer
2016 dramatic reading by professional actors at Leicester Square Reference Library, London.
- By the Book (Artonomy) (2012) | Writer
2012 dramatic reading at the Stratford Playhouse, London by the Scriptreaders.
- Seeing Red (2008) | Writer, Director and Producer
This one-act play was commissioned by a non-profit organization in Camberwell. Performed with a cast of 30 teenagers from South London.
- Lightnings II (Yoruba Gods) (2008) | Writer
Presented as part of BA dissertation: ‘How the themes of the spiritual and supernatural can explore the liminal adolescent space in today’s contemporary theatre’ in April 2008.
- Lightnings I (A Fear of Falling Under) (2008) | Writer
Workshopped in association with the Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College Music and Drama Society.
- Ten for the Super-Ego (2007) | Writer, Director, Producer and Actor
Runner-Up Best Play at the 2007 Festival D’hiver at the Amphitheater André Blondeau in Jouy-en-Josas, Paris. Also performed at the 9th Annual Bucks New University Arts & Media Conference.
- LOAN (2007) | Writer, Director, Producer and Actor
This “Xmas Uni Musical” was performed 12th, 13th and 16th February at the White Rooms, High Wycombe and Bar One, Chalfont.
- Posters: 1, 2, 3 | Programme | PDF Download | Press Cutting
Production Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11