Formal Education & Qualifications
- Master of Arts (MA) Early Modern English Literature: Text and Transmission, achieved in
2016 from King’s College London, University of London.
- Professional Standards for Teachers in Sixth-Form Colleges achieved in 2014
- Saturday Film School at Raindance, London in 2013
- E-Learning and Digital Cultures via Coursera & Edinburgh University in 2013
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Arts Award Advisor Certification achieved in 2011
- Qualified Teaching and Lecturing Status (QTLS) achieved in 2010
- Post-Compulsory Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in 2009
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons 1:1) First Class in 2008.
- 3 A Levels: Biology A, Chemistry C, Physics C achieved in 2005
- 2 AS Levels: English A, History B achieved in 2005.
- Advanced Graded Examination in Speech: The Speaking of Verse and Prose Silver Medal
(Distinction) achieved in 2004.
- Verse Speaking Grade 7: Speech Level 3 (High Honours) achieved in 2004
- Grade 4 – Music Theatre (Intermediate Level in Drama) achieved in 2003
- 10 GCSEs: English A*, English Literature A*, Biology A, Chemistry A, Physics A, Latin A,
Business and Communication Systems A, French A, History A, Mathematics A achieved in
- ICT SKILLS: Proficient with the use of Microsoft: Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; WordPress;
Scrivener; Endnote; iPads; interactive whiteboard software; uploading to and editing web
pages; podcasting; utilizing Virtual Learning Environments; social networking; as well as
both creating and maintaining Massive Open Online Courses.