Studying Michael Jackson’s Blackness: Appreciating Afrocentricity
This free Online Lecture and Q & A shows you how to understand the myths around Michael Jackson’s ethnicity, and unravel the enigma of his representation.
This audio lecture covers a range of topics including:
✊🏿The hidden cultural reasons for the Michael Jackson myths
✊🏿Afrocentricity in America
✊🏿How to write about ethnicity
✊🏿Michael Jackson & Black History Online Video Course
✊🏿Michael Jackson & Black History Teaching Pack
Please feel free to share this lecture with anyone in your life who is on their research journey or anyone who is a fan.
If you feel called to go further in your study of Michael Jackson & Black History, I invite you to join my new online course: Michael Jackson & Black History. This 4-lesson course will help you gain the knowledge and insight to take your appreciation of Michael Jackson to new places.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn during my new Michael Jackson & Black History online video course:
- Re-contextualizing Michael Jackson’s blackness
- Jackson’s 1991 visit to Africa and his biological African connection
- Black activism and mass incarceration in They Don’t Care About Us
- Michael Jackson’s posthumous black activist legacy
Here’s an overview of what you’ll receive when you purchase my new Michael Jackson & Black History Teaching Pack :
- ‘Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson’ Online Video Course
- Michael Jackson & Black History Online Video Course
- Introduction to Michael Jackson Studies Online Course
- Teaching Michael Jackson Studies Online Video Course
- Free Signed Limited Edition textbook: The Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson: His Music, His Persona, and His Artistic Afterlife, worth $88.