Michael Jackson’s Dream Lives On is a monthly academic podcast which focuses on the life, art and creative work of Michael Jackson. It is part of a group of programs run by The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies online, which aims to bring wider attention to Michael Jackson as an artist. Presented by Elizabeth Amisu, author of The Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson: His Music, His Persona, and His Artistic Afterlife, and Karin Merx, editor of The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies, it is the world’s first academic podcast which solely discusses the art of Michael Jackson as well as the broader contexts in which his music, performance and short films were created and received.
Michael Jackson’s Dream Lives On Episode 2: 2015 Recap – Past, Present and Future
In this episode we discuss:
- How the MJAS got started?
- How you can join us…
- The key academic articles and books of 2015 in MJ Studies.
- The first EVER Academic Companion to Michael Jackson Studies worth £25, which we are giving away to subscribers totally FREE!
- All our exciting plans for the new year.
- My first interview with about my new book, The Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson: His Music, His Persona, and His Artistic Afterlife.