In order to win a coveted prize – this teamTEENauthor membership badge:
1) If your significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?
Nope – just because they ‘say’ it’s alright. Doesn’t mean it actually is.
2) What is there about your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse) that embarrasses you?
He’s nearly always right.
3) What is more important than money?
4) When have you loved some one who has not loved you back?
I had a ridiculous crush on Michael Jackson when I was 8. Does that count?
5) When was the first time you had your heart broken?
Ah, this was in Year 9. Looking back on it, the whole thing was so so cute. But back then it was torture.
6) When is it alright to mix love and business?
It isn’t ever right to mix those two. Either love gets affected or business. However, when you love your business and the person you love loves it too (how many times have I said love here?), then that person will probably have your best interests at heart. So maybe in those instances it’s okay. But always beware.
7) If you were given a chance to become invisible for one day, what would you do with this ability?
Probably go into the Houses of Parliament or somewhere really official and see some top government secrets.
8) If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?
I would find out what all the stocks, shares, races, matches results would be and bet my house on them all. Oh, and the lottery numbers. Definitely need the winning lottery numbers.
9) Who was your first crush with?
I went to boarding school, so the group was a little limited and because we all grew up together from year 7 to year 13 (like the characters in my novel, Sacerdos. But there was the same boy I fancied for the whole time. He seemed way out of my league back then. And was always with the coolest friends and the prettiest girlfriend. But it’s sweet to follow from afar.
10) When is it alright for your boyfriend/girlfriend to lie to you?
There aren’t really any such things as white lies. However, sometimes you really need a lie. Like when you’re really down and you ask things like ‘Is this the end of the world?’ The answer – ‘Yes, it probably is.’ Will not pull you back into the ring for another fight with life. So… this question depends on when and why. Deception is 95% of the time, a negative.
11) If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
I would be the hottest hottie. Imagine Taylor Lautner in ‘New Moon’. That would be me. And I would eat for England because I could. And I’d actually try and see what it was like to be a guy for a day and go through all the things guys have to.
Wanna Join My Game?
Here’s what you do, answer one of the above truth questions in the comment section the it’s your turn to ask me… or offer a DARE. [Note, the Dare Day Shenanigans are now over.]